When you register, we ask you to enter your email address and to choose password so that we could create the account that gives you access to the infiniteproxies.com dashboard and our services. We are also collecting user IP address and browser user agent for safety reason.
Data processing when you contact us
You can contact us by sending an email to one of our specialized emails, through social media or through live chat platforms (CRISP, Telegram).
If you contact us, we process your personal data for the purposes of responding to your inquiry and administering it. Your data is processed under the legal basis of your consent which is given to us by an active motion (contacting us is seen as a clear affirmative act establishing a consent to process your personal data).
Data processing when we contact you
infiniteproxies.com may use your personal data to inform you about our services.
In cases where applicable law permits us to contact you without a separate consent, we will contact you under the legal basis of our legitimate interests to make you an offer of our services.
Be sure that you can opt-out from any marketing related communication that we send you at any time by clicking an unsubscribe button in our emails or by contacting us at [email protected].
Data processing when you visit our website
When you visit our website, we process your data with the help of cookies and other similar technologies. Such data are collected on the basis of your consent.
Cookies are small text files (up to several KB) that your web browser places on your device when visiting our website. Every cookie falls within one of the following categories:
- Essential cookies. Without these cookies we cannot provide many services that you need on the website. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the website.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies track information about visits to the website so that we can make improvements and report our performance. For example: analyze visitor and user behavior to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language or your region) on the website, so the next time you visit the website you will not have to set them again.
- Targeting and advertising cookies. These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track ad performance. In some cases, these cookies enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities on our website and other websites (in such cases, ad serving might be based on automated decision-making).
In the table below, we present the main cookies used on our website:
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- Quora Pixel
Disclosure of data
infiniteproxies.com stores communication related personal data up to 10 years from our last contact with you. Your data may be stored for a longer period, if it is necessary to defend ourselves against claims, demands or actions and exercise our rights or under other statutory grounds.
Data subject's rights
If you would like to edit your information or delete it, you can email us at [email protected].
With respect to your personal data you have the following additional rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- to get familiar with your personal data and how it is processed;
- to demand restricting the processing of your personal data when personal data is processed without complying with legal requirements or when there is another legal basis;
- to demand to transfer your personal data to another data controller or provide it directly to you in a convenient format (applicable to that personal data that you submitted and that is processed by automated means on the basis of your consent);
- to object to processing of your personal data, if it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for such processing or for the purpose of making, pursuing or defending legal claims;
- in cases where your personal data is processed on a separate consent basis, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data;
- if you think that your data is processed unlawfully or your rights in connection with data processing are violated, you have a right to contact a relevant data protection authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement and file a complaint. We recommend to always contact us ([email protected]) before submitting a formal complaint in order to find a right solution to a problem.